- MicroLED arrays with emitters as small as 1 micron.
- MicroLEDs driven at low current density for greater efficiency and longevity.
- External Quantum Efficiency three times higher than best in class benchmark, more improvements in the pipeline.
- MicroLED arrays that provide at least 100,000 nits at 1 watt, that’s TV equivalent brightness at only 5mW.
- Coloured pixels fabricated in monolithic form.
- Cross talk issues between colour channels removed.
- Arrays utilising Plessey's unique in-house developed CMOS back plane.
- Technology roadmap defined for next 18 months, with quarterly demonstrations.